Tuesday, May 11, 2010

i'm suppose to be having my math lesson now, but i dunno where my tutor is. so i'm just blogging away. tomorrow i don't have to go to school, but there's this thingy that i have to attend at the Balai Kota. i don't even know what it is. my hair has to be tidy. haha
well, my brother is coming home soon from Bandung.
this internet connection is driving me crazy (vrrooomm) it's so slow! i can't stand it. i think it's trying to tell me something, that i shouldn't be browsing to much. lol

Gue seharusnya lagi les matematika sekarang, tapi ga tau nih guru les gue kemana. jadi ngeblog aja lah. besok gue ga sekolah, tapi gue ada acara gtu di Balai Kota. gue aja ga tau tentang apa, trus katanya rambut gue harus rapih haha.
kakak gue mau dateng nih bentar lagi dari bandung.
ini koneksi Internetnya lemot bgt, gila deh gue (heeem). lamaaaa bangeeeet. ga tahan gue. kayanya ini mau ngasih tau gue sesuatu deh, gue ga boleh browsing kebanyakan. haha

omg, it's really hard to blog in Indonesia, i think i'm not use to it. but i'm trying to do it! yeah bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment